The Colour Collective Sydney
Founded by Zena O’Connor in 2018, the Colour Collective Sydney brings together award-winning creatives. We focus on creative colour activations and interventions in design, art, architecture and branding plus public talks and events, workshops and seminars, Awards, and tours. Follow the Colour Collective on Instagram @the.colour.collective
- Zena O’Connor, colour, design and research – website and LinkedIn
- Naomi Shaw, film producer – LinkedIn
- Nadine Donazzan, designer/founder DNA Design and The Colour Collective Tours – website and LinkedIn
- Geoffrey Gifford, artist and designer – website and LinkedIn
- Melissa Ward, architect and designer – website and LinkedIn
We are proud to sponsor the Master Painters Colour Awards, 2019 and 2018.
Stay tuned for our ever-expanding series of workshops and events.