A not-for-profit organisation, directors of the Colour Collective Sydney include award-winning professionals and creatives. Our mission is to initiate and support colour activations and interventions in design, art, architecture and branding. Plus, deliver public talks and events, CPD workshops and seminars, and awards.
- Zena O’Connor, PhD, evidence-based colour consultant – website and LinkedIn
- Naomi Shaw, producer and management consultant – LinkedIn
- Jonathan Watcham, marketing consultant – website and LinkedIn
- Geoffrey Gifford, artist and designer – website and LinkedIn
- Melissa Ward, architect and designer – website and LinkedIn
To meet the mission of the Colour Collective Sydney, we hold CPD workshops, seminars and events, and sponsor colour awards.
On 21 March, we celebrated International Colour Day at Caroma on Collins. This event brought together a multitude of architects and designers for our keynote speaker, renowned sculptor Nuha Saad.
Check the Colour Collective Sydney website for a complete list of forthcoming workshops.
The Colour Collective Sydney sponsored the Master Painters Colour Awards in 2018 and 2019.